Tuesday 26 August 2008

corrections in a pickle sandwich

I have just been watching TV to catch up on how the MSM is covering the Winston corruption saga. Very well it seems - then on TV1 a breathless blonde has a story about some crims who are hard done by - seems that the boys on PD - the buggers who are a but a car jacking from prison are grumpy about gettting pies supplied for their lunch. They want healthy lunches.

I take my lunch to work.. not always ( sometimes I get to eat at Dockside courtesy of my mate His Immenseness) but i do make my wee sammies some days and off to work I go. I pay for them - so why should those hard out hang doggers expect me to pay for their bloody pies or any lunch for that matter..

They should be paying for their own. the only thing they should get is a course in how to make a nutritious lunch.

3 comments:

Barnsley Bill said...

I watched this too and was similarly stunned by the simian who spat his pie out. We all simultaneously shouted at the telly "why don't they take their own lunches". The answer was forthcoming. Apparently they are banned from taking their own food because it causes fights..
Fuck me.

euminedes said...

that is soooo bad......

Anonymous said...

If they don't want to eat pies, then give them bread (stale) and water.