Sunday 31 August 2008

winstons last days in the sun part deux.

This is one of the comments from one of winnies followers
on his website. Looks like a former Exclusive Bretheren follower thinks that Winnies being persecuted. Hmmm , I've never been in the mire in the streets before - The roarprawn likes deep water not muck.


http://www.winstonpeters.com/archives/279

Tim Says: August 31st, 2008 at 1:12 am
Well said Winston.
You are still a hero in NZ politics, and people will see that in time.
“Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me” Micah 7:8
“Then my enemy will see, And shame will cover her who said to me, “Where is the LORD your God?” My eyes will look on her; At that time she will be trampled down Like mire of the streets” 7:8
Best regards

No comments: