Tuesday 9 August 2011

Kronic Cant

"Associate Health Minister Peter Dunne says the government will have the ability to severely limit the sale of synthetic cannabis product Kronic within weeks."

“... They will need to prove that their products are safe or they will not be able to sell them”.

"He said that advice from the Expert Advisory Committee on Drugs (EACD) has to date been that Kronic has been a low health risk.." - TV3 Website

"We have launched a very special set of deals to clear out our stock and allow you the chance to get your hands on our stash! Once you’ve bought it, you can hold onto it for as long as you like and use it whenever you want!" - Kronic

"I was ‘really’ f****d up far more than cannabis could ever do, which was fine."

"I want to go outside to have a cigarette, so I grab my cigarettes and head outside, but then once I get outside I realize that I have forgotten my drink, so I go back inside and stare at my drink for a few seconds before realizing that I need to take it outside to enjoy my cigarette with my drink." - Kronic customer feedback

"We believe that producing a potentially less harmful cigarette, particularly one supported by public health authorities, could contribute to reducing the net harm of tobacco use."

"Along with the pleasures of smoking there are real risks of serious diseases such as lung cancer, respiratory disease and heart disease, and for many people, smoking is difficult to quit.

Smoking is a cause of various serious and fatal diseases, including lung cancer, emphysema, chronic bronchitis and heart diseases." - British American Tobacco


No comments: