Sunday 19 May 2013

WRITERS BLOCK MELTED

Must be the silky soft keyboard of my new HP envy - its a little bit notebook and a lot tablet. The old man is crook. He has the Big C as its found fertile ground in his nicotine soaked lungs.  Anyway  he is carrying on doing the things he loved. I have always loved writing so I am going to write what I want when I want. Roarprawn was a blog started in another time in my life and its flavour changed over the years. It will change again - less political but always irreverent.

5 comments:

Lindsay Mitchell said...

Very bad news. Sorry. Very good news you are writing again.

macdoctor said...

Lovely to see you're back, BB. Sorry to read about your dad. We will pray for him.

workingman said...

Welcome back BB.

It was a surprise when I saw roarprawn pop up in my reader. Looking forward to what you have to say. I dont know your dad, apart from what you have put onto the blog in the past, but I am sure he will be strong, and your family will all the there for him.

Eye2theLongRun said...

Sorry to hear.... thoughts etc. Mighty pleased to see you back in print.....n line

Writer Of The Purple Sage said...

Hang in there!