Tuesday 19 January 2010

LISA LEWIS CAUSES GROWN MEN TO WEEP

for some reason sexomatic Lisa Lewis is defriending everyone on her facebook. No-one seems to know why....


David Cohen I don't know quite how to say this, so I'll just come right to the point: Lisa Lewis has defriended me.

8 hours ago · ·
Rob Hosking
Rob Hosking
that's gotta hurt.
8 hours ago
David Cohen
David Cohen
Dude. If you only knew.
8 hours ago
Bill Ralston
Bill Ralston
I'd be more worried if she somehow befriended you!
8 hours ago
Esther Harward
Esther Harward
What did you say
6 hours ago
David Cohen
David Cohen
Bill, Esther, Rob:

Thanks for the support. It means a lot. I guess this all goes to show how people can be in your life one day and then, suddenly, they're gone.

While it's true Lisa and I never actually communicated as such during the weeks we were Facebook friends, I know she would have been there for me if, say, I'd commented on her status update or wanted to share a new FB application. ... See More

We will not see her like again.
6 hours ago
Juliette Kelsey Chagnon
Juliette Kelsey Chagnon
Oh GOD, David. I don't know what to say.,.....you're in my thoughts and prayers.
6 hours ago
Rob Hosking
Rob Hosking
A loss like this diminishes us all.

We are all guilty.
6 hours ago
Martin Hirst
Martin Hirst
Wow, a serious game zen moment. Master, how did you do it?
6 hours ago
Bill Ralston
Bill Ralston
OMG! She's dumped me too! The cow! Perhaps we now have to pay?
5 hours ago
Martin Hirst
Martin Hirst
Can't believe you media tarts would crave Ms Lewis' attention despite her alleged charms.
PS Bill, I'm willing to fill that gap on your honour role, at least Fb wise
5 hours ago
Noelle McCarthy
Noelle McCarthy
It's because you don't text.
5 hours ago
Cathy Odgers
Cathy Odgers
You are not special Cohen. I think she defriended everyone.
4 hours ago
Mary McCallum
Mary McCallum
The verb, I believe, is 'unfriend' - it's the Oxford Dictionary [?] word of 2009. Does that help at all, David?
3 hours ago
David Cohen
David Cohen
Defriend, unfriend ... she's gone, dammit, that's all that matters.
2 hours ago
Pippa Stevenson
Pippa Stevenson
I think it makes you an official Lewiser.
2 hours ago
Sandi Riches
Sandi Riches
Is she taller than you?
about an hour ago
David Cohen
David Cohen
Sandi, Hard to tell. Most photographs of Lisa tend not to show her standing upright.
56 minutes ago

1 comment:

motella said...

Bugger! Unbelievably I'm one of the dumpees...maybe fellow scorned friends should "start a group"