Tuesday 23 September 2008

Racing industry needs to get a grip....

BustedBlonde's racing source , the Strapper, says that Paul Moroney has come under intense pressure since he signed an affidavit about what was said between Owen Glenn and Winston Peters. Word is he has had is tyres slashed and some have launched a smear campaign claiming Moroney is bankrupt and that he will never be able to sell another horse in NZ.

Bunch of bastards....

I feel like getting a syndicate together to buy a horse - call it either the VRWC or the Growler and giving it to Paul to train.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and not of their members!

Roddy said...

Funny, when I hear that word "syndicate" the first association that comes to mind is "crime". Why is that?

Anonymous said...

Isn't this just typical---I knew as soon as I heard Moroney had had the courage of his convictions to be open and honest about what he saw and heard that he would invite a backlash. What a sad commentary. I don't know how Clark and Peters sleep at night

Anonymous said...

I saw a photo of you today BB. I reckon you're more busty blonde than busted blonde.